Friday, June 16, 2006

Update

Update

Okay, i knew this year would be one of change. Where do I start? Scanning is alright, but I need practice. Been sick a couple of times last month, and it sucks. Planning to have a change of location next month. Moving house sucks too, but now that classes are getting earlier, and ending later, I really don't have either the energy, the time, or the money to commute back and forth. So I'm stuck with having to choose between two evils. The hassle of moving, or the hassle of daily commuting. I think I'd move.

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately. Been really busy. Been tired, been unwell. And I have some plans up my sleeves as well. Hopefully, it'd work out with the help of some friends. Now that I've turned 25, I find myself thinking of the future more.... (Oh!! How sombre :p) and freaking out that my youth is slipping through my fingers. 5 years from now, I want to look back and feel that I've achieved something.

Couple of my friends are coming next month, and we're meeting up. HOORAY!! :) It's nice to see old faces again, and to exchange views on anything under the sun. How time flies :)
O&G classes in 3. Let's hope I update soon :p

No comments: