Monday, May 10, 2010

The Roving Mind

So how's it been?

Really... I'm not yet sure.

Work's tough, and I do feel like I'm under a lot of pressure, but then again, I never expected it to be a walk in the park.

I like this new place. I can see myself settling down here, even as a single girl.

So far, life is good. I can't expect more from this. I wanted a new life, after all.

And yes, I came here with my heart in tatters. Half worn-out from all the struggles to keep afloat. And I knew that taking up this new challenge would make or break my relationship. It broke it.

So right now, I'm starting life anew as a single woman in a new land with new challenges that I need to face.

How's it been, after a month? I'm not sure. That's all I can say, right now. I hope God blesses this path. I hope He keeps me in His Grace.

1 comment:

Y*rdeh said...

where u now girl?