Friday, June 18, 2010

Dilemma

I hate seeing you manipulated thus.... and although you say I shouldn't let it get to me, I can't help but feel this way.

You're like a butterfly coming out of your chrysalis, it's a painful process.

Yet I understand that your lives are so deeply intertwined, it's hard for you to learn to cut off the vines.

Yet I can see what he's doing so clearly. He did say he could control you, he could keep you under his thumb, you would listen to what he tells you to do (which is why he still keeps you as a friend), and that you would tell him everything.

Sigh... honestly, I don't know what to do either. It sucks that everything is under wraps and that I can't tell him off directly without blowing your plans apart.

So... maybe I should just slow things down a notch or two, say a prayer and hope everything goes well.

Sorry though.... this might hurt somewhat.

No comments: