Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A blog about nothing in particular

I'm sitting here in Starbucks, allowing myself to be distracted by the baristas and the cute angmoh babies running around. Oh.... babies :) Aren't they just adorable? I read my mails and think about how technology closes the gap between people. I read my posts and the comments here, and marvel at how I miss my school days, and the friends I hardly keep in touch with. Even those who made me feel small when I was schooling :) I call it character-building. What cannot kill you, can only make you stronger. I think of all the miles between good friends, and feel melancholic. I think of how people can be so close to each other physically, and yet so far away emotionally, and feel sad. I wish things to be different, but I know it can't ever be the same again. Life plays funny tricks on people. When you least expect it, life can throw you a curve ball. And sometimes, life can be stranger than fiction. Who's to say it isn't pieces of a puzzle to form a bigger picture? Que sera, sera.

No comments: