Friday, August 17, 2007

My Fave Quote of the Week.

It doesn't matter that I'm so going to overdose on most if not all of these food because like what they always said in camp, "What the mind can perceive, the body can conceive." So, I perceive that after eating all these, I will be SLIM, SEXY and HOT. Sorrylah for being so perasan but I need to perceive it so that I can conceive it. :P

~My former student, A.T.~

LoL!!! I taught her well, apparently. :P She's going off to be yet another Teresian Ivy-Leaguer soon. All the Best! ;)

Student, u take me for all that makan when u get back again :)

But for now, i'll be a good former teacher and say: Study Smart, Study as Hard as you Party ;) cos u've only got uni years once. Don't waste it mooning over stupid useless boys, and ruining the rest of your life by making excuses for living :) You've got ur youth only once too. Make the best of it. You never know if you die tomorrow in some freak accident :P I know: CHOI!!!

So Party Hard, Study Hard, Party SMART, Study SMART, Regret Nothing. There's always something to be learnt from everyone and everything.

Good Luck! MUAX! :)

1 comment:

bananatan04 said...

hEY! TEACHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! Thanks for that dedication :) You taught me well. Will meet up again for more FOOD when you and I come back to Kuching. :P NEW YORK, here I COME!!!