Friday, August 10, 2007

What the eyes cannot see....

Project came in just before I came back in to work.

The moment I came back, there's a whole lotta stuff to do.

Been working like a dog these past few days, get back from work late and exhausted trying to rush the deadline.

It's good in a way. Will be too tired to let my mind wander.

However, I've been wondering why I've been sick so often since I moved to my new room. After some long due cleaning up, I found the culprit.

Fungi.... Wood fungi. Sighs.....

Oh this is just great... to top off everything....

I hate the physical manifestations of the see-saw of my emotional state. It's more than my body can handle, sometimes.

First, the breakouts, which is caused by weeks of stress. Then the bleeding, which is bad, considering I actually suffer from low-blood pressure and mild anaemia. This would be 2-3 weeks after.

I need to clean the cobwebs in my closet like I clean my room...
I need to get ALL the poison out of my system..... But...., how?

Can I not care what happens? Should I think of just ME for once?

I abhor living a lie. I can't do it.

I abhor secrets. I'm not the type to hide....

So...

Pondering, pondering.....

What to do? What to do?

1 comment:

aichiban said...

I've been just sitting around the office, onlining for the past few weeks too