Wednesday, February 18, 2009

All things wedding

Mom called. 3 times consecutively. She's freaking out about the wedding. LOL.

Girl, are you home? Are you free now? Can talk?

Ya...

I just tell you ar... the wedding will be on the 9th la...

LT can accommodate on the 9th.

I think don't want SC la... the food is so-so... but the drinks are soooo expensive!!

RM2 per can. RM490 per barrel... We don't need so much beer mar....

Erm, ok, how about LT?

LT is RM2 per table. For 10 persons lor...

Haaa... ok....

But LT have to share the space la. Got partition la. I also haven't been to the new restaurant yet... then I told them, we don't want the karaoke la. Karaoke an extra RM350. After all, we don't like the karaoke..

Ya... then?

So they said, if the other one also don't want karaoke, no need lor.

Ok... got package?

LT got la... they have a few packages... blabla

**

Well.... at the rate mom's going, I think it's best she get's the package :P She needn't worry about wedding invites, champagne, deco... all she needs to do is go there and boss around...

And if she can't do that.... I'll be more than happy to do so!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 

I think I may have to. Already, so many months in advance, she seems like she's getting a nervous fit already :D 

Heehee.... mom's cute.

Well, yet another friend's bit the dust again this year. Wow... so many engaged and getting married...!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it sounds like ur getting married!!

nemesis-on-fire said...

hey, not me la :) my brother. haha.

tulip-mania said...

getting some insight on what will happen during ur big day next time? =p