Tuesday, May 23, 2006

TAGGED!!

TAGGED!!

Got tagged by Bren...

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Hmmm..... studying for PMR. In the midst of adolescent moodswings and angst... Wondering where I'd be 10 years down the line... i.e. where I am now :p I would never have thought I would be here. I wonder if I have disappointed the 10-years-ago-me?

2. What were you doing 1 year ago?
Sigh.... Working.... Moving house..... Getting back to studying.... Putting my emotional life back together... Learning how to say 'No'... and to mean it. Cleaning out my closet, slowly. Learning how to put things in perspective. Rediscovering myself, and some of my faith in people, in The Powers That Be (:)), in life in general, and in myself :) I hope I've learnt something in the past 2 years. When you've hit the bottom of the granite pit with a resounding THUMP, there's no way else to go but up, right? :) I sure as hell hope so!

3. Five super fatty and high cholesterol snacks you enjoy:
1. Dark chocolate!! Dark, dark ones.... The bitterness gives dark chocolate an edge milk chocolate would never have ;)
2. Ice-cream.... Mmm... Mmmm....
3. Potato chips
4. Bacon?? Yeah, I'm a pig :p I call that 'snack'... HAHA...
5. Roti pisang? Burgers? Nasi lemak? Only 5 mehhh??? How cannnn......!!!!!!!

4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now:
1. Daniel Powter's Bad Day
2. Kelly Clarkson's The Trouble With Love Is
3. J. D. Fortune's Pretty Vegas
4. Babyface's Sorry For The Stupid Things
5. Pearl Jam's Last Kiss

5. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire (a millionaire doesn't mean having only 1 mil..but millions...)
1. Send my parents on holidays (though mom doesn't fancy travelling much, and dad doesn't like spending 'unnecessary' money)
2. Donate money to charities I feel strongly about
3. Buy up land, property and investments for my parents, my brother and myself, naturally :)
4. Go for holidays! Travel to places! Stay there for awhile to soak up the culture, and the food, etc :)
5. Get me another degree (yep, Bren, masochists we are, u and I both :p)

6. Five bad habits:
1. Procrastinating (old habits die very hard... very bad habit, though)
2. Thinking waayyyy too much :p (Psychoanalysing everything is really unhealthy :))
3. Doing useless things e.g. sleeping, watching the idiot box, blogging, surfing the Net, talking to myself... :D and the cats around the apartment...
4. Hogging the whole bed :p and all the sheets too... :D i know sharing is caring... but... in my subconscious I'm caring for all my personalities!
5. Loving all that is bad for me, you know: chocolates, ice cream (re. to no. 3), accessories, piercings, tattoos (yeah, I've wanted three for years, but daddy would probably make me minced meat first :p), men.... ;)

7. Five things you like doing:
1. Sleeping. Period.
2. Eating :p
3. Procrastinating (like I said... old habits die very hard :p)
4. Chatting and hanging out with friends. Yumchar, people! I want food binge!!
5. Reading... anywhere... ONLY FIVE? Where am I gonna put: Singing... in the bathroom, hell, anywhere! Talking to myself.... in the still of the night :p so people won't call me nuts :D wait, I AM nuts... Teasing certain people.... Annoying some others... Dancing... anywhere! :D

8. Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
:D Who wants to know? Okay... here goes:
1. That ***** a friend got me as a birthday joke :p
2. That short, short skirt I got on a whim
3. That lacy thingamajig
4. That thing you call a piece of cloth?
5. :D Really, now... you think I'd answer the truth here? :) Besides, a girl never really learns, does she? ;)

9. Five favorite toys:
1. Laptop (It's my baby, it's my life!)
2. Handphone (Lifeline :) Though yes, I disappear on occasion :p)
3. My mp3 player which was snatched with my bag :( I mourned aloud for a week... I mourn still...
4. My Swiss Army knife that a bad-ass on the outside, marshmallow-y on the inside, sweet, sweet boy got for me :) It was in the bag too :(
5. I want to put a digicam here!! *Hint!*Hint*


And.....I tag to do these questions the following persons:
1. Chick
2. Yerdeh
3. The b***h who was supposed to get her backside this side of Malaysia :p
4. Marg
5. June (just because :D)

No comments: