Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Fuck-me red shoes

Fuck-me red shoes

I've finally found me my perfect pair of fire-engine red fuck-me shoes. Peep-toe, approximately 4' high so I can actually walk in them, they're gorgeous, and I'm deliriously happy. A little tight, though, but a size larger causes my feet to slip. So I guess I won't be using them for anything more substantial than looking gloriously gorgeous :P Mmmm... ;) They came in a beautiful black, too. But I don't exactly grow money on trees, pity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pics!!! btw, i envy that u can wear 4 inch heels!! i cant even wear 1 inch heels because they will kill my feet walking around cobblestoned London streets

Bren said...

FOUR inches?? my feet r killed in 2inches on flat Singaporean roads.

yes,pics pls! also,i think pharmacy o shoe shops sell those cushions o anti-slip thingys..might make ur shoes fit better.cushions wud b gud so u can stand longer. :)

yerdeh:think of it this way:coz u'r in london, u can wear chic boots all the time! i'm really really thinkg of splurging on a gud pair. do u think clarks make gud,sturdy yet stylish boots? wud S$160/rm340 for those boots b worth my money?

nemesis-on-fire said...

bren: hmmm :) good idea :)

yerdeh & bren: ehh... those shoes are not really for walking :P they are for looking sexy n gorgeous, n to be admired :P walking requires practical shoes. heheh... like sneakers. or flats. yeah. wait for the pics, k?