Wednesday, November 15, 2006

i was bored...

i was bored...

Just got back from a get-together with a couple of my coursemates and an O&G we know. Yeahh... a lot to think about now in terms of career prospect. It's quite daunting.So I decided to entertain myself...

Here are two tests I did :P

Your Career Personality: Detail-Oriented, Observant, and Hard-Working

Your Ideal Careers:

Designer
Family counselor
Independent store owner
Interior decorator
Museum curator
Nurse
Preschool teachers
Social worker
Stay at home parent
Teacher




You Are 54% Feminine, 46% Masculine

You are in touch with both your feminine and masculine sides.
You're sensitive at the right times, but you don't let your emotions overwhelm you.
You're not a eunuch, just the best of both genders.



Hrmm... So I was right... Am not much of a girly girl... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, i want yas to read this article and tell me what u think. its from my friend's blog who subscribes to malaysiakini

it fucking pissed the shit out of me.

it's about racial INequality in malaysia.

http://lets-goyang.com/blog/2006/10/04/people-that-peeve-me-off/

nemesis-on-fire said...

pinjaming my friend's computer :) wait till i get back to KL, k?