Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Call me crazy...

Call me crazy...

Monday, 11 December, 2006. 1322 hours.

Call me crazy...

But I find that in every major decision in my life, for as long as I remember, if there's something that I need really badly, or want really badly, something has to be taken from me as a form of sacrifice or replacement. Checks and balances. Scales. The call of Nemesis.

Money may be lost, but there might be personal gain.

Emotions may be sent on a roller-coaster ride, but my career may stabilise itself.

Maybe it's just me, but I find that nothing in this life is free, except for the best things. The best things in life are always freely given. Love, especially, in all its forms. It may take effort and sacrifice to maintain, on both sides, but the effort is always freely given.

Agape. Phileo. Eros. The three forms of love. The best gifts of life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wai seh..so deep.-bren

Anonymous said...

hugs!! well, u still can go shopping ! hey, when life gets u down a little frivolity is always a good picker-upper :)

nemesis-on-fire said...

bren: hurh? lol. i guess brevity is the soul of wit? :P

yerdeh: of course!! always :)