Monday, February 26, 2007

Work and Others

Work and Others

Work

...is something I do now only because I get bored staring at four walls.

...I shan't say anything more.

Others

I don't understand why...

The men sitting by the pet 'hospital' by the roadside has to whistle and make funny noises each time I walk by, when I've been walking by everyday now.

And then one day one of them says:

Hello, Chinese girl, how are you, baby?

Me: (to self) Whhhaaaaa? (nods and walks fast fast away)

I shop when I'm not happy.

I am NOT happy.

I shopped. Bought me lace knickers at cheap price. Well, it was a warehouse sale. Well, it was Victoria's Secret. Well, I do need new knickers.

But.... it's 2 minutes of pleasure.

And I'd feel guilty the rest of the month.

Like something else in my life now.

So why can't I just bloody stop?

'Cos it's soooo tempting. 'Cos it feels so good whilst the 2 minutes last. 'Cos I like it so. And cos I'm such a sucker.

And my gawd, but it was pretty....

Somebody spank me...

I've been a bad girl this month.

And my pay ain't even in yet....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, i have no idea what u tokking about but i feel the same way about work :) it pays the bills!!

Anonymous said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai, Wan Shi Ru Yi

Think Positive ya :)

Curio said...

hello u work hard right?
its ok to indulge in those lil things occasionally!
life is meant to be enjoyed.
dont sweat it. =)