Tuesday, April 03, 2007

you are what you eat ver. 2

you are what you eat ver. 2

as can be seen from previous post, i was such a pig yesterday.

therefore, i shall try to control my diet TODAY. this will chronicle my gastronomical adventures today.

Breakfast

a green apple
a slice of cheese

Elevenish (was planning NOT to have elevenish... but blame my boss... i swear, he wants to make all of us fat!)

siew pow
some red bean thingy....

Lunch

rice with:
vegetables
wild boar curry

to be continued....

UPDATE!!

Tea

a pack of Kinder Bueno

Dinner

Roti Pisang, more the bananas than the roti. The roti wasn't very nice.

Wahhhh.... I didn't eat so much yesterday! I IS IMPRESSED WITH MY CONTROL!! :D

3 comments:

The Angry Medic said...

Wild boar curry?

Well, someone's enjoying herself, anyway.

Just you wait til I get back...Ipoh has fantastic cuisine, you know.

nemesis-on-fire said...

YES!! take me to dimsum!! anju said there's a famous dimsum shop in ipoh, but she didn't take me there the last time. SNIFFS!!

wild boar curry is damn nice, man :P

nemesis-on-fire said...

:) so when u get back here, we can have that date u've always wanted :P