Thursday, April 05, 2007

you are what you eat ver. 3

you are what you eat ver. 3

Yerdeh still keeps tabs on her eating habit, so she makes me feel guilty.

But then, I can't for the life of me remember what I ate yesterday.

Okay, maybe if I try hard enough, I'd remember.

Brekkie

a green apple
a century egg

Elevenish

3 pieces of butter shortbread (i am fucked!) (my boss should stop stocking up on such fattening stuff in the fridge!!)

Lunch

rice with:
pig's ears (yes yes, I eat weird food)
vegetables

Tea

peanut butter bun (blame my boss! he keeps feeding us!)

Dinner

6 plates of sushi from the belt (good lor!! normally i finish 7-9. one time i hit 10, and it rose above the belt. Tracy was so embarrassed :P)

7 comments:

Psychosis Personified said...

As long as u dun get us both thrown out next week during the promo woman.

Anonymous said...

you are what you eat. you eat pig (ear). therefore... erhh... uh-oh... what have i done...

Anonymous said...

hahahaah!!! well i think i stopped keeping tabs. after my 5th easter egg i tot better call it quits!!

uwek, so sick now...

Anonymous said...

yerdeh: 5 eggs? you pumping up or something? wat u trying to do? steal my part for 301? huh! my easter eggs are fortified with Omega-3. beat that!

nemesis-on-fire said...

psycho (omg! when we called u that, it so fit the bill! :P): ^_^\/ <--cute wannabe jap chick. :D i know, i'm so asking for it. u can throw ur standard issue UM umbrella at me now. though i think it's too old to do any damage. MUAHAHAHA!! PROMO IS ON!! eat eat eat!! :D

tim: WHAT?! Say it! Say it! Oh, and my eggs are fortified with Omega-3, Selenium and Vitamin E. :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpppppppppppPPPPPPPPPP

yerdeh: OH THANK YOU!!! *big wet kiss!* :P I was wondering if I had to blog about what I ate yesterday :P Tim would so lose to me for that part in 301. My colleague darn near fainted :P I told her it was Holy Thursday, I had to make up for fasting today. HAHAHAHA!!

Psychosis Personified said...

TIm: U can wait till 600 comes out, no amount of eggs is going to land u a part in it..........

nemesis-on-fire said...

psycho: :P cannnn..... he nonid work, he work OUT 8 hours a day, sure can wan. overkill a bit la. :) he might surprise u and join Mr World, ok? dun pray-pray :P he be dark horse ;)

justme: I KNOW i is Babi! but u loves me anyway :P n i is ur mamam munsta fren :) who will go for crabs with u, if not me? :P boss buy century egg, i felt like century egg, so i eat lor!! why cannot? i like mah...