Wednesday, April 04, 2007

eeeekkkkk....

eeeekkkkk....

Someone asked me if I wanted anything sexy from Thailand. LoL...

Which reminded me that I can't use anything with rubber/ silicone on it. I'm allergic. Some of La Senza's most beautiful bras and stockings I can only look at with longing, because those nasty things give me horrid allergies.

Red, hot, itchy, painful, swollen blisters. Disgusting!

or... in the words of my new housemates....: (in Mandarin, that sounds more or less like this) Hen Er-sing!!

:P

Which makes me wonder: If it's rubber/ silicone.... doesn't that mean I'd be allergic to condoms, too? That's bad, right?

Only one other person I know who's allergic to condoms. This nurse where I used to work. I've never known anyone else. Now I really don't know or remember why she told me that, so don't ask. Then again, an appropriate answer might be just that nothing's sacred in the medical profession. They have talked about bottles in anuses and vaginas too. Apparently, you shouldn't stick a bottle a certain way in. It causes damage that way.

Another to add to my list of weirdness in 6 forms, I guess?

No comments: