Friday, November 02, 2007

dickbrained fucktards

i remember now WHY i can't go out with angmohkia....

this is an excellent reason:
http://www.asiaone.com/Digital/News/Story/A1Story20071031-33370.html


here is the ensuing google chat conversation between a friend and i:

Friend: check ou the email i just sent u. u'll hate the fuckers forever.
me: what fuckers?
singaporeans?
Sent at 14:34 on Friday
me: dickheads
Sent at 14:40 on Friday
Friend: brits
bullying old man
me: yeah
dickheads
Friend: in singpore
me: hooligans indeed
this is where football hooliganism comes in
Friend: man now i remember why i dun wan marry ang moh.
still want some of that asian fillial respects in my kids
me: yeah. this is why i can never date angmoh too.
asian values la
Sent at 14:44 on Friday
Friend: a society that doesnt mind the kids saying fuck u mom is just unacceptable.
me: yeah
i'd brush my babies' mouths out with the rough edge of a coconut if they ever say that to me
chi liao bi
Friend: gap toothed basards - now seems like a phenotypic manifestation of genetic inadiquacies
Sent at 14:46 on Friday
Friend: memang chi lio bi. and they not sorry for it again.
Sent at 14:47 on Friday
me: who else is gap toothed?
ya man! that was what pissed me off the MOST
at least be apologetic
cibaikias

yeah, my friend can't spell very well :P (she'd kill me for this) but yeah, we can finish each other's sentences.

but really, those damn fucktards. there's something to be said about respecting people who have sacrificed for the community you live in. at least have some respect for people. even if he weren't a senior citizen. would you have liked someone else to do that to you? it's true, y'know: Do not do unto others what you would not like others to do unto you.

Seriously. What's becoming of the world?

4 comments:

Psychosis Personified said...

yeah, your 'fren' will kill u for this. Especially when you couldnt have taken the liberty to change his/her spelling.

nemesis-on-fire said...

:P i dare not ruin my friend's masterpiece. mana boleh? :D

Anonymous said...

some ang mohs will never understand, and will never admit their mistakes. why the hell were they in singapore in the first place? to get some cultural awareness? FAILED!!! they use the excuse that it was a cultural clash: hello, in ANY culture it is RUDE to make fun and illegal to CON elderly citizens. Obviously their parents did a shit-all job in raising them. Summore they con an old, POOR man again!! Have they no shame???

nemesis-on-fire said...

exactly!! it is NOT funny. it was insensitive and unkind. and downright mean.

and my friends are bright, sensible, women :D a tad assertive but never mean :P

yay! :D

if the measure of a woman is the friends she hangs out with, i've done pretty darn well for meself *grinz*