Saturday, March 31, 2007

TAGGED!!

TAGGED!!

Been too busy to visit other ppl's blog, but anyway, just found out i was tagged by Yerdeh.

My weirdness in 6 forms.... (ARE U SURE U WANNA KNOW?)

1) I am weird. 'Nuff said. Ask any of my friends, they'd tell u. My close friends would use to just say my name as being an explanation for my weirdness in itself.

2) I couldn't tell if a guy fancied me for nuts. Maybe I'm better now. But I still don't take myself seriously enough to bother finding out. Buddy syndrome, some call it. I attribute it to a lifetime of having guys around me. From cuzzies to friends. Some say a man's way of saying he fancies a girl is plenty of good natured teasing. Well, hell, I'm pretty sure none of my much older cuzzies fancy me. So there.

3) I talk to myself. I perform soliloquys in my own head to work through my problems/ issues/ etc. to obtain a solution. And quite often I do. I think I'm schizo, but anyway.

4) I was given a cactus in uni by a friend. I was in 2nd year. He bought it for me at the Pesta Konvo. He said it was the one plant that personified me. Reason: It's thorny. Anyway, I was staying in a single room, and I mostly kept to myself, so to work through my shit and all (RE.: 3)), I talked to it. It died by 6th sem (Final year). Hmmmm.....


5) In 6th Form, the guys equated girls to Cars and Fishes. My guy friends confessed this to me. I don't know what car they considered me to be, but I was called a 'seahorse'. Reason: I live in deep waters, and am hard to catch. Not many fishermen would look for seahorses. My take? Well, suckers, seahorses are fucking pricey, and have medicinal properties, too. MUAHAHAHAA.... Oh, and years later, I forgot who went to Langkawi and got me a keychain made of shell in the shape of a seahorse. Can't quite remember who, but I know for damn sure the person doesn't know this little story. When I received it, I burst out laughing :)

6) I ate 2 Burger King Whopper Burgers (think it was set, too) in one sitting. I have witnesses. They still talk about it to this day. You wonder why they call me MAMAM munsta? :D In first year, I ate two plates of Nasi Goreng Kampung. In 4th college's canteen. I polished a plate, sat a while, considered the fact that I was hungry still, got up, and got me another plate. The group of boys (who were my collegemates) sitting at the table next to mine stared. After that, they went (in Mandarin): WAHHHH, you eat a LOT, hor? Me: Yup. Hungry. Oh, btw, reason I ate the same thing was cos all the other food at that godforsaken place was damn near inedible. It was the nicest thing on the menu.

7) Lots more weird stories. Just ask my buddies. Think Brenda blogged about some of my eccentricities before :P Need not repeat it here.

6 people I tag:

a) http://brendalai.blogspot.com/ (since u so free at work :P)
b) http://sarahsmalady.blogspot.com/ (I DON'T CARE! Med student or no! :D)
c) http://deranged_idiot.livejournal.com/ (U TOO. Take time off from ur horrible essays and do this :) U was supposed to visit me :P)
d) http://lettrespourmoi.multiply.com/ (tag tag tag... lalalala...)
e) http://wombaticon.blogspot.com/ (play this new game, dude. Stop the boardgames awhile :D)
f) http://timmit.multiply.com/ (I is EVIL. No new photos, no new posts. SO bloody POST!)

Just in case Miao is free, I want this just-a-tad-skanky self-proclaimed Malaysian Bridget Jones to do this, too :)
g) http://dementedkat.blogspot.com/ (MUAXXX... we go holiday soon, k? Don't shoot anyone out of stress yet. We'll turn Manukan Island on its head with white bikinis and all :P Must put that white bikini I got to good use ;))

**Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in the blog of their own 6 weird thing as well as state the rules clearly. In the end you need to choose 6 ppl to be tagged and list their names. After you do that , leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for replying!! hey, that weird things are cool...never knew that about you! well except the last one...methinks I've heard ppl say u can makan banyak!~ :D but still tiny! shh, better not say that too loud or girls will start hating you!!

nemesis-on-fire said...

:P think everybody say i makan banyak. now even my boss knows.

Boss: Whoa... u eat a lot! Next time i do an inventory, I have to go:

1 for Company, 2 for You.

Me: *shy....*

I've only worked here, what, 2 weeks??

;) girls hate me already anyway :P and most of the girls who are my friends are happy eaters too!! :D then can kawan la, liddat. go for food expeditions. muahaha!