Tuesday, March 20, 2007

ARGH!!

ARGH!!

It's been quite a lousy morning thus far.

First, I couldn't sleep last night. Then it rained cows and buffaloes... which continued to the morning. Rain like that at night is lovely, or on a lazy Sunday morning. It's even better if you have someone to share it with. Hot tea and cuddles. But I don't. And on a work morning, with no transportation? It fucking SUX, man.

Then, when I finally dragged myself out of bed, all groggy and set for work, the heater fucked up on me. WTF?! I had to set and reset it 5 times to get it working again. *groan...* The minutes ticked by quickly.

Walking to the LRT station, and again, there were horny guys (THAT early on a Tuesday morning.... I wanted to strangle all of 'em) giving me their usual whatchamacallit. Gah...! Dudes, I don't care. I'm not ur honey, and u chose a really lousy day to make passes >:(

I nearly missed the train. Thank God I didn't.

My shoe broke while walking from the station to work :( One of my favourite pairs. The one given to me 'cos I was a good girl. When I WAS a good girl. Now THAT really sucks. I had to walk at a funny, painful angle. Now what? I dunno. I hope there's a cobbler around somewhere. Please, the Powers That Be, don't fuck around with me today.

No comments: