Thursday, May 10, 2007

Anecdotes

been meaning to blog about my Good Charlotte concert, but I just haven't found the time.

Anyway, here are some interesting anecdotes from my morning.

Where?:
In the LRT on my way to work.

Who?:
Male Indonesian worker travelling with his group of other male Indon workers (who is willing to bet with me it's their day off and they are on their way to KLCC?)

What?:
Slingbag that reads..... (drumroll please....)

SEX Doggie Style:

I Sit Up AND BEG.
She Rolls Over AND Plays DEAD.

(kinda in that print)

(Picture of one shaggy gray doggy, with front paws up and panting like his life depended on it [well, maybe it does ;)] and one snow white doggy (back end facing gray doggy) lying on the ground like it's dead....)

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... If the guy weren't an Indon worker, I'd go up to him and tell him: Nice bag, does it reflect your ahem, life?

On the way up from the lobby, crossing the lobby to the lift area, through the car park, a woman suddenly came really close to the place where i was standing. Then she saw me, braked, a made me a rude gesture, obviously telling something to the rest of the aunties in the car.

Well, I don't suffer fools gladly.

1) It's a CAR PARK. Drive SLOWLY.
2) It's the area where you cross from lobby to LIFT. Pedestrian area. Drive SLOWLY.
3) If she hadn't been gossiping with her old cronies, she woulda seen me. I AIN'T THAT SMALL. Some people would say I'm fat, but, anyway. Point made, no?

SOME people. CHUH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aunties man, i tell you. yesterday similar event. i wanted to pass thru cos this lady and her friends were blocking the entire pathway, so I mumbled 'excuse me' and made my way thru quickly. and she had the nerve to say 'well, u could have said excuse me' and i turned back and shouted 'i did' and she didn't say a word. PADAN MUKA! that'll teach you to mindlessly block everyone's way.

nemesis-on-fire said...

whoa!!!

u got BALLS, girl!! way to go :D

I KNOW. aunties, nvm. but just cos u've lived in this world longer than some, don't mean u own it. leadership by example, rite? so why whine about youngsters misbehaving, when u misbehave yourself? i don't understand that.