Friday, May 18, 2007

Doormat

I'm a DOORMAT.

I know I'm often WAAAAYYYY TOO nice to people.

But my nice-ness, like every other person, has a limit.

You ask me to help you, and it's not too much trouble for me, I'd do it, and go to great lengths for you.

You ask me to help you, you're a really good friend, and it troubles me some, I'd STILL do it. AND go to great lengths for you.

BUT if you ask me to help your friend, whom I don't know, and it troubles me a lot, but you're a really good friend, I'd help you as much as I can.

BUT if you ask me to help YOUR friend, whom I DON'T KNOW, and it troubles me a BLOODY lot, which I've done anyway, and helped you as much as I can, BECAUSE you are a really good friend, but you ask for even MORE TROUBLESOME favours, for YOUR friend, whom I DON'T KNOW, and whose favours might get ME in TROUBLE, I seriously think you're crossing THE LINE.

And if you get upset because I couldn't do it, or wouldn't, you're seriously PISSING ME OFF.

There's a limit. Don't cross the line.

You're only thinking about YOUR friend, but what about me?

What I've done has already put me in a sufficient amount of danger. What I've done was a great deal of trouble for me. And for my friends who helped me. It also almost put me in a bad light among my friends. Thank God they know the reason, and they know who I am.

I've done all I can. If you're not happy about it, Fuck You.

Saying I am irresponsible, unreliable and SELFISH is just too damn much when firstly, you were the one asking me for my favour when I already TOLD you I was busy.

I was doing YOU a favour, and doing YOUR FRIEND a favour TOO, by PROXY.

Your friend owes me. BIG time.

a) I DON'T know your friend. I needn't help him/ her.
b) You shouldn't have made a promise you couldn't keep. But if you were foolish enough to make that promise, you should have solved it on your own. So yes, I was a solution to your problem, than you should have been thankful I helped you out, instead of whining, or whinging.

Don't act like a Fucking INGRATE instead.

Geez-us!!! I couldn't be more positively INCENSED!

No comments: