Wednesday, June 20, 2007

You SELFISH PRICK.

This is gonna be UGLY. Turn your eyes away if you're of a delicate nature.

Wednesday, 19.06.2006. 2330 hours.

1. You begged me to stay by your side.
2. You say you're desperate.
3. You say you're trying.
4. You ask me to give you a chance.
5. You say I push you.
6. You say I expect too much out of you.
7. You say you need me around to be able to think clearly to get through your 'situation'.
8. You say you want me to be there to whip you back in line when you stray too far.
9. You say you want me to stop making you into the man you're not ready to be.
10. You say you're lost and grasping at straws.
11. You say you want me to be a true friend.

I say: You're a selfish prick. You. You. You. It's all about YOU.

You know me well.
You know my soft spots.
You know which buttons to push.

But now that I've had time to think things through, and now that I've found out some other things...

Well, ok, you want a chance?

So tell me this:

1. You begged me to stay by your side. Why the hell should I after everything you've done?
You know I'm disappointed in you. What have you done to change my mind?

2. How desperate are you when you hardly changed a thing about anything?

3. You say you're trying. So show me. What have you tried? What have you changed?
What are you planning to change? When are you planning to do it? Give me a timeline.
Are you really trying, or are you merely buying time?

4. You ask me to give you a chance. About what? Be specific.
And how long do you want me to do it? The rest of my life?

5. You say I push you. How the hell did I manage to do that when I was trying to ignore you?
Is that me pushing you, or your guilt doing it?

6. You say I expect too much out of you. Maybe so.
Well, you expect too LITTLE out of you.
That's always been your problem. That's why you never seem to want to change.
That's why you're here now.
That's YOU pushing ME to say all these.

7. You say you need me around to be able to think clearly to get through your 'situation'.
8. You say you want me to be here to whip you back in line when you stray too far.
9. You say you want me to stop making you into the man you're not ready to be.
10. You say you're lost and grasping at straws.
11. You say you want me to be a true friend.
7.-11.: Read THIS:
FUCK YOU.
How much more selfish can you get?
You're not ready to be a man. Well, I'm not ready to be your true friend.
Why should I be, when you aren't?
You're lost and grasping at straws. Well, that's your problem. You chose that.
Not like I never advised you. But when I did, you didn't listen.
Now that I'm fed up, you want me back. For what?

Try showing me that you've changed FIRST.
Then maybe I'd show you how to think clearly.

About time you started thinking for yourself,
instead of getting your mother,
and your SURROGATE mothers to do it.


If I really meant so much to you, then you wouldn't have said the things that you did.
You wouldn't have done the things that you did.


Friends. If you treated me as one, you wouldn't have crossed the line. Should've thought about that before, innit?

If I really meant so much to you, you would've done what you should have a long LONG time ago.


So... Tell me: What am I to you?
Just someone to milk your cum?
'Cos by all that's pure and holy,
just as the earth is ellipsical on its axis,
when I put all that down on paper,
It sure as hell looks like it!

When I separate logic from emotion, and analyse it as it is,
You seriously look REALLY UGLY.
YECH!

Now you know why I do analysis. Because I need THIS.
The COLD CLARITY of LOGIC.
PERSPECTIVE.


You messed with the wrong girl, boy.

When I was a wee girl, I loved G.I. Joe and Transformers and X-Men.
I wasn't into Barbie and Carebears and My Little Pony and Friends.

Now that I'm a grown woman,
I don't do soft toys.
I don't do icky pandas (unless they're live animals).
My fave movies include:
The Hannibal series, the Godfather series, the Ocean's series, the Bourne series.
The likes of Scarface; Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels; Snatch; The Italian Job; Traffic.

Oh, there's plenty more. Comedies, romances, historical dramas, yeah.
But you don't mess with a chick who watches and enjoys movies like those.
I ain't your panda bitch.

So YOU tell ME, if you really look damn hot on paper now.

Tell me you DON'T look like a piece of shit.
Tell me I SHOULD spend another second of my life on you.
Tell me I SHOULD give you a chance to change and make things right for everyone.
Tell me. Tell me. Tell me.

Tell me I SHOULDN'T push you.
Tell me I SHOULDN'T expect MORE from you.
Yeah, TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME. T.E.L.L. M.E.
And TELL ME AGAIN.

You haven't even seen me relentless.
You haven't seen me get REALLY ANGRY.
You haven't seen me put 11 years of Alma Mater emotional trauma training on you.
You ain't seen nothin', yet.

And YOU DARE to tell me I PUSH YOU.
And you DARE to tell me I EXPECT TOO MUCH OUT OF YOU.
TELL ME AGAIN.

C'mon. I WANNA SEE YOUR MOUTH MOVE WHEN YOU SAY IT.
I WANNA HEAR THAT FAMOUS VOICE OF YOURS WHEN YOU SAY IT. Go on.
TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.

Work me up into ICE COLD FURY.
TELL ME.

I wanna feel my blood turn to ice when I turn my eyes on you.
I wanna feel my heart go stone-cold when I hear your voice.
TELL ME.

Change my lifeblood into liquid nitrogen.
ZERO DEGREES KELVIN.

Have you seen liquid nitrogen?
'Cos I have.
I stored my own blood in them. Lasts for a week. The cells stop moving.
It's that cold.
So TELL ME.

TELL ME.

....seriously.

You yellow-bellied lily-livered sick twisted spineless gonad-less invertebrate parasitic vibriocholeric jackass dimwit fucktard jerk coward sonovabitch of a wanker.
You WASTAGE of Lifeblood.
You WASTAGE of Oxygen.
You WASTAGE of Space.
Go surgically remove your three lower ribs and suck your own cock.
That way you'll never need to get women that look like men to do it.

Or just do the world a favour and hang yourself.
From your non-existent testicles.

Gah! You seriously waste my time. Seriously!

Yeah, I'm a scary, intimidating psychopathic bitch.
Call me Snow White's evil stepmother.
Call me Cruella deVille.
Call me Janice Dickinson.
I don't care.
TELL ME: How not to be with the likes of you around?

6 comments:

Psychosis Personified said...

whoa......can we come up from our bunkers now? has armageddon passed?

but good on ya!! there isnt a single thing that he said that put YOU first. it's all about HIM.

nemesis-on-fire said...

:P dunno if it's passed. but u can come up to watch the show... :P

i know... i couldn't sleep last night. woke up in the middle of my sleep. so i decided to put all that on paper. the old fashioned way. pen, paper, write, analyse.

and BAM!! it hit me between my eyes. ME ME ME ME ME ME ME.

i thought i was selfish, but jesus!! this was bad.

he cries and begs, and then he runs off and buries his head in someone else's panties. that's where the comfort is.

whatever laaa...

i can't make someone grow up.

this is looking after my own interests... especially when my alternative is detrimental to me.

Anonymous said...

man, ur very scary when ur mad! I think our feelings are magnified in the middle of the night, and when you wake up the next morning you find stuff isn't worth u staying up all night worrying about it. In this case, it's this asshole!!

nemesis-on-fire said...

yerdeh:
:P i know... they don't say i can strip flesh off bones for nothing... :P

strange how i'm not really a violent person, no?

he's an asshole of the top percentile.

there really is nothing left to say liao.

all out of words, really

Sam said...

This is the kind of terror mankind does not know. :P But I guess that's what happens when the selfish take everything, but never return anything.

It's worth the rant. Very deep emotions here. :)

nemesis-on-fire said...

sam: thank u. yes, i could always rant well. that keeps me from hurting people physically. gets the poison out from my system :)

yes it was. i was very angry, but most of all, i was very sad. still am, but sadness always was the emotion that stays long after the anger has passed.