Sunday, July 19, 2009

Killing Each Other....

I do get it...

Like my manager, when you're upset, the whole world knows about it. Especially those close to you. I wonder if that's because you have higher expectations of your closed ones. You can't exactly snap at someone you're working with all the time.

You can't help yourself, that's how you are.

And like my manager's friend who happens to be her teammate, it's hard for me to wonder if it's personal.

Unlike my manager, whom to a certain extent, I keep a certain distance from, cos I still do work under her, I can't keep my distance from you.

And maybe that's where the problem lies....

I don't blame you. That's how you are....

Yet when you snap like that, I can't help but wonder if it's personal... cos that's how I am.... I care, I nurture, I try to understand and I can't help but take things to heart at times.

So there's that.

On the one hand there's you. When you get moody, you snap at whoever's near.

And on the other hand, there's me. I foolishly run in to try to fix your wounds even when you bite.

There's you. And there's me.

Is it possible to marry both without us killing each other one day?

No comments: