Friday, July 24, 2009

What's this feeling?

You say it's emotional blackmail.

Maybe you're in denial, maybe it's something that you can't even imagine... but the truth is that it's nothing of the sort... It's what I'm really feeling.

It's that emptiness inside me.

It's that feeling of neglect.

It's that despair engulfing me.

It's loneliness so sharp, it's almost tangible.

It's the feeling I first felt and let fester before I parted ways with you.

Except the last time, it was matched with my anger.

This time around, it's just sadness that I feel. So much sadness, it's like a blanket around me.

I think I'm too tired to get angry anymore.

I guess I finally figured out I can't and I shouldn't bother with anyone who doesn't care to make me feel wanted and needed.

What's this feeling? What's this I'm feeling?

I don't know, really.

Maybe one day, when I open myself up to the world again, and you come across this, you can let me know.

No comments: