Friday, October 05, 2007

UGHHHH.....

This is posted on Multiply under something else for obvious reasons :P
**
SLP can be SUCH an ASS at times, it's fucking annoying.

OK, maybe I'm cute when I'm annoyed. But there's a time and place for everything. I'm not sitting on my daddy's nest egg. So stop being an asshole already. It's not that I'm a mercenary bitch. It's just that some people are born more privileged than others. The others have to work to get there.

When asked at 21 if I'd go out with a rich man's son, I replied that I definitely would NOT. And he was surprised. Why not? he says. Because they have an attitude problem that makes me want to:

a) Vomit Blood. b) Kick Their Ass. Hard. And if possibly, leave an imprint they won't forget. c) Rip Their Nads Out, cos it doesn't deserve to be hanging there.

In that order.

:D Yeah. I know. He wore that expression too. :P I know la. Not all. But most, unfortunately. To those that do, I only have one thing to say: I think it's from Plutarch: It is certainly desirable to be well-descended, but the glory belongs to our ancestors, and not to us. So fuck off unless u can match the glories of ur father, or fore-fathers. Just cos ur daddy's bright, doesn't mean lil spoilt brat is bright, too. Accidents happen. Often. Murphy's Law happens too. :P

U embody the very reason why I'd rather go for personality than good-looks or sleeping in/on/with money. Precisely that.

And when I ignore u because u're being a macho asshole, don't start throwing tantrums like a 5 year old. Like WTF? Watch me zone out.

I grew up with boys. Take that macho shit n stuff it where the sun doesnt shine, cos it impresses me not. And I can take u on. Outside the workplace, that is.

So u've got me by my proverbial balls just cos u pay my wages. Well, I'm young. And life is a cycle. But there's a friggin reason why u're sad and lonely. Maybe if u got off ur high horse, women might like u more.

Men can be so dense sometimes. No offense to nice guys out there, but seriously. Most men are like government bonds, they take forever to mature. And when they finally do, sometimes it's just too bloody late.

4 comments:

aichiban said...

so when asked at >21, im sure your anser will be a lil more leaning towards reality

XD

nemesis-on-fire said...

ya. i dun like rich man's sons even more now :P

Psychosis Personified said...

wishd blogspot had emoticons........i'd insert the bug eyed loling tongue emoticon.

opinion seconded. there's just something bout little emperor's that makes me gag.

nemesis-on-fire said...

lol. yeah....

it's like... do something for urself la.... ish...