Thursday, October 25, 2007

frustration

i wanna yank out all my hair.

tell me HOW am i supposed to get my work out to the field by sunday when it's already thursday and no feedback from the top has been given?

now lookie here. it's not that i don't put my job first. i will put in the hours, if i see the need for it. but NOT at the expense of my life. i got a bloody life outside of work.

things to do, people to kill, they say.

fine. maybe my life isn't as exciting.

things to play with, people to fuck, can?

what the hell la.

they can't just EXPECT me to come in to work on Saturdays at the last minute. that's not fair.

Oh, **** this mean's u'll have to come in work tomorrow. Be prepared for the whole day.

yes, happened before. i was so tempted to kick his snotty ass. say nicer a bit, can or not? pukimak. (nope, no censoring this time)

:(

grrrrrr....... sometimes i really hate waiting.

No comments: