Tuesday, October 23, 2007

update




SLP finally came in to work.

So yeah, went to ask about leave.

Answer was still unconfirmed.... can you see the blood coming to boil? Lucky I had a good night's sleep, thanks to exhaustion, not sleeping well the night before, and then thanks to, to somebody :)

Anyway, I digress. Lucky I had a good night's sleep, else I'd have found it difficult to keep my well-known temper in check. Sighs. They don't call me stark raving madwoman for nothing.

I decided to do something different today:

Me: Well, I guess it's a No, then, but it's ok. My friend forfeited anyway.
Him: *sits up and stares* Forfeit? What you mean, forfeit?
Me: Plane ticket. I told you, she's flying over.
Him: Why forfeit? So you mean, you were supposed to fly there, then up to Penang?
Me: ...... {Some people's stupidity stuns me sometimes... I mean, SERIOUSLY? Stupid no?} No... I just go to Penang lah! Meet her there lah! What for make {stupid} roundabout trip? {I swear to God, I ain't a genius... but....}
Him: Ohh... well, you see, we need to get it out by this Friday, and he's supposed to come in yesterday, but he didn't, and today he's coming in too...
Me: Yes, I know. No, he isn't coming in today, I called him yesterday...
Him: Yes, that's right, so anyway... Well... we'll reimburse her lah...
Me: That isn't necessary... see, I asked you for an early answer so this wouldn't happen. You could've you know, just let me know.
Him: Yes, see...
Me: It's fine... I'll deal with it myself.
Him: We could reimburse her.. if it's Airasia.. so you know...
Me: No, I'd like leave in November, though.
Him: Sure... When? We could reimburse her...
Me: It's fine.

Is it just me... or does he NOT get the point? It's not a matter of money. Each time I hear him say: We could reimburse, I feel like swinging one of those spiked clubs to his flat head. Seriously!!! NOT EVERYTHING is about MONEY. Sheeeessssshhhh..... I WAS SO BLOODY ANNOYED.

It's the hanging in LIMBO that is abominable. How'd he like a chick to string him along...
Him: Marry me...
Chick: Well.... I'll think about it....
Him: When can you let me know?
Chick: I don't know.
Him: I need an answer...
Chick: Why?
Him: To let my parents know.
Chick: Well... Friday...

Him: Well? It's Friday...
Chick: I still don't know..... Let you know tomorrow...
etc. and so it goes...

And that doesn't even require a deadline....

Like wtf....

Then again, I got leave in November. Yeah, I preyed on his guilty conscience and got an immediate answer... then again, I've not taken paid leave since I started work. And I bloody need a fucking holiday.

So: YAY!! :D:D:D:D:D

Screw the guilty conscience anyway. He'd get over it soon enough. Like someone said when I told him about this: He sucks dick cheese..... >:(

Anyway, I'm quite stunned by a confession someone told me over text last night. Seriously, I didn't really need to know. Then again, I think the only reason he said it is coz he likes what he can't have. And it's probably safe to. Well, whatever. :) The lines are drawn. The boundaries clear. And I'm not utterly without morals....

Though like Ric says, Satan is digging the 21st level specifically for me...
It's all good... I'd be partying with popes, emperors, Michael Hutchence, Kurt Cobain, etc. in there. Gonna be one swingin' party..... :P Feel free to come join us...

The reason for this dubious honour? Cos he was arguing the politics and finer technicalities of suicide with me, me being a Catholic and all. *rolls eyes.... lawyers...*

So I completely floored him for 2 whole minutes when I said: Yeah, ok... that's suicide. That's suicide too. Technically, they're all suicide, to be fair. So technically speakind, Jesus committed suicide too, you know.

It's rare to see the dude speechless :D

Then he says: You're a practising Catholic. You believe in God and Salvation and all that.
Me: YEP!!
Him: Did you just SAY that?
Me: YEPPP!!!!
Him: :O
Me: :D

Hence the 21st level of Hell remark...

Oh well... he just called that someone 'soyabean cincau'..... Hmm...

I'm having a mental block... This is BAD...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EH Bren says u got yourself a man!!

details pls!!! :) mush and all!!!