Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Work Again....

Trying to form some Questions to ask on Party vs. Governance....

and I'm coming up blank.

Stuffy nose, and itching throat. Having difficulty swallowing... and swollen lymph nodes.

Never a good sign for me. I know my body well. That means a fever is coming on.

So I went to the doc's this morning. Maybe I SHOULD take MC. Am shivering at work. Dammit.... I haven't got much time either.

One project after another.

I'm afraid I haven't time to pack my stuff. Moving out end of this month to a house-ful of cats :P How does 11 sound to you?

J's already booked me for mid-Nov to look after his cats while he's away for cat competition *rolls eyes* :P and I haven't moved in yet!!! Apa-ler bebudak zaman sekarang :D

Looking forward to Chicago and hitting the town in November.
Wonder if Nurse is coming this weekend, though. She don't sound too keen anymore. Sighs... I couldn't take leave. What to do? She ain't the only one disappointed :(
Girl's back for good :) But she'd be based in Ipoh :( Not so good.
Psycho's birthday coming up too... and the lil turban boy is due. HEHEHE.... Can't believe one of the clown's is gonna be a Dad O.O

No comments: