Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy CNY and Another One Bites the Dust!

Happy Chinese New Year to all... I'm eating to my hearts content back home :P

It's nice to roll around on crazy cold mornings in a huge huge bed and wake up to fresh air and the sound of rain, and the smell of home-cooked food wafting up from the kitchen. Bliss :D

Well, nowadays, I feel better. We still talk, and somehow, it seems we're sorting things out a little better now that we both seem saner.

On the other hand, I hope I can keep up this sanity (fingers crossed). Now that I'm back home, it seems to help a lot. Like it did 2 years ago. Coming home seems to help a lot with emotional wounds, even if few people know.

Nowadays I try to tell myself: If it works out, it works out. If it doesn't, well... there are things to do and places to go and people to meet and trails to blaze and hearts to break... :P Yes, I need to cheer myself up :) so let me have my little bit of optimism.

I've some plans this year, and hopefully by the end of the first quarter, I'd have solidified those plans, or at least, put the foundations of those plans in place.

As I kept getting reminded of my age these past few days, I figure some serious goals need to be put in place. Long term goals, short term goals. If I don't achieve them, at least I come close. And at the end of the period, I stand to gain more than I stand to lose. It's time :)

On another note, my friends and I were doing a rough count on who among my former classmates are still around in our home state, and we could barely come up with 10. Out of 45. Our best and brightest have all upped and gone.

And along those lines, how many have settled down. 10 to 15 maybe? Hahaha... I guess we're sooo not in a hurry. Things to do, places to go, trails to blaze, etc.? :P

Well, one of us has bitten the dust :P Congrats to her that she's found someone whom she's happy with, and who's happy and content being with her. One sister down :P Plenty more to go :D

Well, hun, I'd sing this at your wedding :P Freddie Mercury... Ohhhh yeeeaahhhh :P Gay or not, he's quite the vocalist :)


Stevie walks swiftly down the street with his brim pulled way down low
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet, machine gun's ready to go
Are you ready hey, are you ready for this? 
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat? 
Out of the doorway the bullets rip to the sound of the beat yeeeah
Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone
And another one gone
Another one bites the dust
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust

How do you think I'm going to get along without you when you're gone? 
You took me for everything that I had and kicked me out on my own
Are you happy, are you satisfied? 
How long can you stand the heat? 
Out of the doorway the bullets rip to the sound of the beat (Look out)
Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone
And another one gone
Another one bites the dust
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust

HEY
Oh, take it
Bite the dust
Bite the dust yeah

Hey
Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust, oh
Another one bites the dust, hey, hey
Another one bites the dust, heeeeey
Oh, shoot out

There are plenty of ways you can hurt a man and bring him to the ground
You can beat him, you can cheat him
You can treat him bad and leave him when he's down yeeeah
But I'm ready, yes I'm ready for you
I'm standing on my own two feet
Out of the doorway the bullets rip 
Repeating the sound of the beat Ohhhhhh yeeeah
Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone
And another one gone
Another one bites the dust
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust
Shoot out
Hey
Alright

~Queen (featuring Freddie Mercury)'s Another One Bites the Dust~


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who's getting married??

yeah man, too many trails to blaze ;)