Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I AM INTERNET-LY CONNECTED!!

I AM INTERNET-LY CONNECTED!!

FINALLY!! Internet connection to my room :p Now I can do my outstanding reports and I can blog more often. For starters, here was something I was thinking about while walking back to my apartments and seeing how clear the sky was. :p Forgive me if I remembered this wrongly. It was a poem I vaguely remembered from Form 1. I can't even remember the title.

What is this life, if full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs,
And stare as long as sheep or cows.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars like skies at night.

No time to see, as woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.

No time to wait, till her mouth can,
Enrich the smile her eyes began.

What is this life, if full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare?

NOW, to christen the new connection, I went on blogthings for some nonsense :D

No. 1: Am I hot? Or AM I HOT?! :p

You Are Super Spicy
You're a little bit crazy, a little bit naughty, and a whole lot of sexy.You go beyond hot - you set people's senses on fire!
Are You Hot?


Yeaaahhhhhh..... RITE lah... make me happy nia....

No. 2: Dating Purity Test ;p

Your Dating Purity Score: 62%
You are an under-experienced dater.This doesn't mean you're unexperienced - far from it.It just means that there's a lot of romance left to discover!
Dating Purity Test


:p See that? I must date more!! ;)

No. 3: Bonjour!

Your French Name is:
Pauline St. Germain


No. 4: Personality Test

Your Personality Is
Rational (NT)

You are both logical and creative. You are full of ideas.You are so rational that you analyze everything. This drives people a little crazy!
Intelligence is important to you. You always like to be around smart people.In fact, you're often a little short with people who don't impress you mentally.
You seem distant to some - but it's usually because you're deep in thought.Those who understand you best are fellow Rationals.
In love, you tend to approach things with logic. You seek a compatible mate - who is also very intelligent.
At work, you tend to gravitate toward idea building careers - like programming, medicine, or academia.
With others, you are very honest and direct. People often can't take your criticism well.
As far as your looks go, you're coasting on what you were born with. You think fashion is silly.
On weekends, you spend most of your time thinking, experimenting with new ideas, or learning new things.
The Three Question Personality Test


No leh!! I like shopping :p

Okay, one blog down. Too many on one page might drive my poor friends crazy...

No comments: