Thursday, August 24, 2006

massage

massage
quick one. getting sleepy. forgive the lack of concern with spelling, caps and the like :p

went for an indonesian massage with a friend today. oh lawd.... she's good. but it bloody hurts lahh.... full body massage, for RM25. yes, granted it's in a run-down low-cost room. but it was goooooddddd..... it was raining very heavily though, when we got there, so i guess the old lady took her time with me. she took nearly 2 hours. posteriorly: calves, thighs, butt, back, shoulders, arms. anteriorly: calves, thighs, abdomen, pelvis, breasts, arms.

yeah, u read that right. very shy lah, but she insisted :p very shy because she snickered when she saw me getting uncomfortable. then she asked: sudah tunang? to which i replied: eh, belum. and she laughed and asked: dara lagi? *gulp* iya, ibu :p HAHAHAHA.... oh well, i wonder why old aunties have touched me more intimately than any man ever has. how ironic!!

i've never been 'molested' in my life (except for the once when Be smacked my left bottom so hard in front of the whole class in U6B, the class fell silent and stared. and i was shocked first before i blushed furiously) until i started working in a medical centre. there the longest-serving nurse (about 60+ years old) took her liberties with me, and in public to boot. grabbed my butt from behind, smacked it real hard, pinched me, and yeah, she grabbed my boobies from behind once too. in public, yes. i've never been so mortified in my life :p very strange woman. but her pastas are heaven! i wonder if she humiliates her daughter that way :p

and now this, approximately 70 years old lady massaging the insides of my thighs and my breasts. and taking her time too. i resign myself. and i rest my case.

BUT!! may i say, RM25 is good money for such a thorough massage. hurts like fuck, though. even now, my whole body is sore. i think i'm masochistic. today i went for a very painful 'buang angin' massage. tomorrow i'm going off for de-fuzzing. if things go as plan :p

yep, i think s&m is right up my alley :p i hope this doesn't come back to haunt me :p

5 comments:

sharon said...

you are masochistic! :) 2 people i'm scared of in this world are dentists and masseurs!

what is there to massage on the breasts??? *disturbed*

Bren said...

soooooo disturbing!! tee hee hee...sounds lk a nice massage, but not for me. :)

Anonymous said...

hey tht buang angin massage...does that refer to they massage u so hard that u end up farting?? cos it sounds like tht to me!! hahaha!

SADIST!

nemesis-on-fire said...

hehehe... i know!! err.... as for breasts, they say it helps u not get growths in it??? but i DO know they have breast massages in beauty parlours, they are more expensive though, n it's normally separate from the full-body massage packages. buang angin and farting? hehe no, u know they always say 'hong seep'? or in cantonese 'fong sap'. 'masuk angin'. u don't end up farting, it's just amazingly painful!!!

Bren said...

yerdeh: shit,thot dat buang angin wil make u end up farting too.r we juvenile o wat?