Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Monday

Monday

Went to collect the IC that I had to make when my bag was snatched in March with Sham and Sharon (Sham had to collect his as well). After that, it was a little too late to go for class, so I followed them to their office and Plaza Damas and went jalan-jalan while they worked for awhile.

After that, we decided to lepak at Midvalley and watch Nacho Libre... which, may I add, was a RIDICULOUS movie ooxxooXoxxOXXx WTF? Hehe... :p but hell, just for larks lahh... but the highlight of the evening was going for crabs at a place called Wong Poh at Dataran Prima. We invited several other ppl, but due to the fact that it was so last minute, all of them had made other plans already. I liked Anne's answer best. "Darn! Uek! I hate u! :-P" (something like that... HAHA)

The crabs are addictive.... I swear they put drugs in 'em to draw us back. Hehehe.... I especially loved the Deep Fried Crabs in Salted Eggs. It was about as good as the one I had in Jalan Imbi when I was first introduced to it. Yummy-licious! We also had Sweet and Sour Crab which was chockful of ginger and garlicky goodness :D It was good, too, but I prefer salted to sweet stuff :) Not a reflection of the crabs, just a personal preference. Add to that a plate of kangkung belacan, and we were done. No rice :p You should have seen the face of the lady who took our orders :) I had to repeat myself. Hehehe.... We ate till we were stuffed... and yeah, I won the Who-Can-Clean-Up-Crabs-Best competition :p *kobeks Sham... hehehe*

All in all, Loved the food :) but Great Food with Wonderful Company makes a Fantastic Meal ;)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

crabsh ish goodsh!

nemesis-on-fire said...

yessh itsh wassh :p

Anonymous said...

crab galore
!

huahua, pls someone, kidnap me to some crab-infested island

:)