Friday, August 11, 2006

Of lollies, childhood and Bazoombas :)

Of lollies, childhood and Bazoombas :)

The other day I noticed the cutest thing. Some children at the place where I'm staying was having a party on a Saturday afternoon. When I went down to buy some dinner for myself, I noticed the group had dispersed, and there were 4 lollipops 'planted' side-by-side in the ground where some young saplings were growing :) I wonder: were they hoping that if they planted the lollies, the lollies would grow and produce more lollies for them? :) Oh well, children do the darnest things :) It makes me miss the naivete and innocence of childhood, the endless curiosity, daring and creativity. Strange how seeing things like that makes me feel like an old, wrinkled prune :D
Anyway, I'm going to sleep. Just got back from Swensen's where a group of friends were celebrating another's birthday. The birthday girl says sleeping would help enlarge her ****ies. Well, HELL, if that's the case, I'm going to sleep at 8pm from today onwards. My Bazoombas (refer to previous post) need some help in the enlargement department :p Tsk tsk.....

No comments: