Thursday, August 24, 2006

What's wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?

What's wrong with you? Why the sudden onslaught of caring? After the way you treated me. After all that you've done. After all your toxicity.

Even your ex notices how you treat me when you were still dating. Didn't think I'm still talking to your ex, did you? Didn't think that of all things, it was YOUR MOTHER who gave me his number, did you? Oh, 'lady' there is so many things you don't know I know about you. Just because I don't say it, and just because I haven't been pushed far enough yet, doesn't mean I won't use it one day.

Even Aristotle Onassis had a little black book. Why do you think he became so rich and powerful? Too bad I haven't Onassis' conscience. I'd have screwed you and applied the pressure a long time ago. Perhaps I should have. You more than deserve it. You be careful now. Did you know ur ex asked me before: Why do you put up with her? Why do you let her do all that to you? You're too nice, you know? And she knows you're soft-hearted. You be careful with her. I bet you she's master-minding something.

You are using my soft-heartedness against me, aren't you? That's exactly what you're doing, isn't it? After years of dissing me off, after years of putting me down, after years of making me feel fat, stumpy and ugly, and an absolute nerd, now when I look better than I have in years, all of a sudden, you feel challenged, eh? Now that your position in life has changed drastically, all of a sudden you want a taste of what you used to have?

Darling, what I have, and what you have is light years apart. I might not have men who buy me things, but I know I have genuine friends who care for me and who would look after my backside and help me out when I need them. You have no idea what that's like. You don't know how I thank God each day that I have these people in my life. UNchristian, UNgodly, and as UN-church-going as I am. What's the point of going to church when your entire life is a lie? That's called being a Pharisee.

As for your former life, TOO LATE, bay-beh. We all have to pay the price for our choices. Decisions come with consequences. You made your bed, you sleep in it. 3 buzzes in 4 days, I say that's a record. Asking for something you know damn well you can obtain without asking me for it. Unfortunately, for you, 'lang si oo hoi eh', your little games have gone too far. Years of getting annoyed has culminated in one icy decision.

Those who know me would know, I have little fires, but when you've gone too far, I'd suddenly turn to ice, and it's so cold, it burns. Like the liquid nitrogen I used to use for storage of cells. Honey, I seriously couldn't give a damn anymore about you. Oh! If your car broke down along the North-South Highway, I still might give you a ride to the nearest town, but that's all. A common courtesy for a common stranger.

You abused my friendship. You abused my trust. You abused my nice-ness and tried to play ring-a-ring-a-roses around me. You climbed over my head, and then rubbed hot chilli into my eyes. And when it bled, you rubbed salt grains into the wounds. Oh yes, I am tired of this. Yes, I am nice, I am also a very very blur sotong, but I ain't stupid. For years, I've watched you. For years, I've waited for you to realise how self-absorbed and selfish you could be. For years, I've tried to gently talk to you. Well, I'm sorry. Maybe I am no longer as patient as I was, but I couldn't be bothered anymore.

You tried making me your doormat, and tried grinding your dirty boots in it, didn't you? Well, watch me dust said doormat in your face. GO FUCK YOURSELF. OH, wait, you've been fucking so many men in your life, you're probably a public toilet by now. Not free, but still cheap.

Btw, I'm proud to be a nerd. It comes with it's perks. And I am a pretty good-looking nerd anyway, if I may say so myself. It's way better than being a ditzy jock bimbo, with a hole the size of a crater on the moon.

18 comments:

Bren said...

wah..dida...i is scared...
heheh...continue ignoring her for everyone's sake.keep up d gud work! feel kinda sori for d ppl in her life..hhmm..

Anonymous said...

what goes around comes around

sharon said...

me scared too dida...

just want to tell you that you're hot babe! no, make that sizzling hot because of your personality and brains!

Anonymous said...

*throws a sandball at dar dee dar*

Anonymous said...

i echo bren: i is scared! I dunno who ur tokking about but I never wana be on receiving end! For the record I was pleasantly surprised when i saw ur pics after all these years: definitely hot! (well, if she calls u a geek we were all geeks in high school no matter how cool we tot we were!). Don't you wear your blue contact lenses anymore? I liked them!

Bren said...

hehehe...*wave hand wildly in d air* dida dida dida!can i tel her who it is?can i can i can i!!!?? davi,if u think she's hot in photos,u shud c d real deal in person! sizzlin'! even in my best get-up,i is a slouch next to her.

nemesis-on-fire said...

WAHAHAHAHA... i write a bitchy post n i get all the comments :p

hmm... i guess i have retracted my claws too long, now i draw 'em out u all get scared :p sighs... we would know her. note the use of the word: jock. she called today. twice. i guess girls like that feel most afraid or uncomfortable when ignored. she says it's so difficult to get TO me these days :p dunno if it's a typo, or if it was intended, but that's exactly what she meant. she don't realise that when i couldn't be 'bovvered' as dav puts it, i couldn't be bovvered no more. too bad, so sad, but a lil too late.

hello??? we're all smokin' hot nerds, ok? and nerds are good. they keep the world going. without nerds there wouldn't be those pretty lightings for the brainless bimbos to club and pop E. to. there wouldn't be any lights so silly boys would be able to see the tell-tale signs of thrush or STDs so they can get out of there quick before they shove their 'precious' up an 'almost-free' hole.

dav: it's GREY :) blue would make me look like a cat :D which was why i chose grey. it looks bluish. hehehe.... accutane made my eyes dry, so i stopped it after a while. don't use it often anyways. specs are like an extra appendage i miss when i don't use it!! hmmm... should go get my hair coloured and highlighted, and then try violet contacts next!! waddya think, y'all?

girls: wahhh.... i'm hot, eh? ;) thank u! thank u!! *blushes prettily* wahahaha!! guess i'm a late bloomer.

bren: if u get all dollied up u look really hot too la, ok? :) u're just reticent and lazy :p sounds familiar? hehehe

smelly: that's u, innit? what do u want now? :p first u call me moron at the movies, now u throw me sandballs???? want me to tell sharine ur dirty lil secret is it? :p

Anonymous said...

jock eh- there were a lot of jocks in our school! but i think i have a clue to who it is, there have been whispers here and there about unsavoury behaviour :)

dida: i have been streaking and colouring my hair for the last 7 years OF COS I AM GONNA SAY GO AND DYE UR HAIR! haha, well we all have to try something once right? I've tried the blonde streaks on black hair and it looks kinda odd (but very striking), mabbe change ur base colour as well? dun have to be BLONDE BLONDE but different shades of brown? Light ash blonde is *to quote Paris Hilton* 'so hot right now.' I like it, but I think these ang mohs here have no clue how to dye Asian hair.

NERDS RULE! then again I wudn't call the Prez of USA a nerd. He would be an embarassment to the nerds of the world.

nemesis-on-fire said...

;) i've dyed my hair for the past 6 years, so i ain't that far behind! haha.... few times at a hair salon, especially recently, cos it was too long to dye at home :p way too much work. had it highlighted once too, and i loved it!

hmmm.... i've always liked reds on me rather than blondes :p but maybe this time i'd go burgundy with blonde highlights :D light ash blonde on me not nice lah. i'm not fair enough :) i think it'd look fantastic on u, though.

hmm.... curls right from the top. i know, u think i should straighten my hair, but my hair holds curls better. the ones i'm having have lasted me more than a year already! and violet contacts :D sighs... i wish i were working again!!

yep, davi u know her. and she's the most obvious jock until she left. she's never been without a man more than a month, and proud of it. sighs... and it's amazing how even good boys like the tall skinny guy we called beanpole let her wrap him around her little finger. but no names, ok? u know i know enough lah

Bren said...

if we wanna bitch, we shud bitch all the way n name names AND address AND handphone no.! ahahahahha...anyways, i like natural best but i think dats partly due to d fact dat everytime i go do my hair, it's at least 2hrs of suffering for me bum.coppers n deep reds wud look best on u,dida.davi's skin tone can take blonde but not ours, i think.

Anonymous said...

we shud all dye our hair together! haha, then it'll be like those movies where 3 women are sitting under the steam machines gossiping!

bren: ever tot of dying ur hair? trylaaaaaa :) u guys aren't darker than me! im sure blonde streaks wud be fine! Even I can't go completely blonde, the trend now is PLATINUM blonde tho...shit, I my hair wud die

dida: i wud love curls, but im scared my hair wud just fall out in bunches due to all the torture I've put it thru!! Jo Chua can curl it, dye and do whatever with her hair and it's still ok! *jeles*

yeah no names. I think confirmed already even without the add and phone numbers! seems like bren also doesn't like this person eh?

nemesis-on-fire said...

davi: :) bren's right. coppers looks best on me :) skin colour testing shows that i am ORANGE. haha... that's why they don't think i'm chink :p have had my hair in curls for years liao! n i love it! dunno why. guess it suits my personality and hair type best :)

u have pinkish undertones, no? u fair fair mah :D can pull off certain blondes. but PLS dun go full on platinum. i think it'd be a tad bit weird. highlights should be ok kua. but yeah, all that bleaching and colouring, ur hair MIGHT die, together with a few brain cells yet again. hehehe....

as for that woman, yeah lah. don't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. don't think any of us liked her very much (apart from one,i dunno anyone else close to her), but i was nice to her la, cos no one seemed to talk to her. kesian lah. i never expected to be close to her (cos for the life of me, i can't bring myself to trust her in any significant way, just bad vibes i guess :p) but i didn't expect her to be so toxic either. oh well, schadenfraude i guess. and i was young and stupid once :p

bren: u dyed ur hair before, hor? DIY la, in UM right?

Bren said...

me has been dying hair for ages,not to look cool,but to cover grey hair.hahahahhahaha!!make me sound old o wat?but now i dun gv a damn liaw,too much trouble.dun even bother to straighten hair anymo..last time i did dat i was in d friggin' salon from friggin' 9am to 4pm.

my experiences wif girl-who-shall-remain-unnamed is nothing compared to dida's,mostly b/c i can jus ignore n ice ppl i dun lk.so i wasn't much use to her.she's one of d few ppl i dun feel guilty abt being bad to.

dida: orange was ALWAYS ur colour.dats y u can also carry off plums,purples,n a wide assortment of weird colours.hahaha!

nemesis-on-fire said...

bren: OMG! that's like 7 hours!!! phew... actually hor, i think u have yet to find a cut that suits ur hair. there's bound to be a flattering cut for springy hair that would look good on u. and most importantly, a hairstylist that KNOWS what to do with ur hair. rather than go to the trouble of rebonding and what-nots. really a lot of trouble lor. that's why i dun straighten my hair, it wouldn't suit my hair type, although all the chinku ppl at hair salons keep asking me to. :p until a cut above, where the guy went: yes, i think ur hair would carry curly styles best. FINALLY someone who knows :p weird colours: i know lah, i am a frigging coral reef :p admit it!! u JELES :p eh, davi also can carry all the odd assortments of colours wat!

Bren said...

i not jeles...i is a stepford wife wannabe who wil luv her pastels forever! coral reef motifs r not IN in d hamptons,dah-ling!
d key is not to find a hairstylist who knows wat to do wif my hair,d key is to find a man who wil love me despite my hair.hahaha.

nemesis-on-fire said...

:p and all that feminist talk over at davi's end. HAHAHA... yeah, but it's nice to find a suitable style, too :) u can't deny that

Anonymous said...

ahhaha, yeah man. and all this feminist talk on my end did what??? :) Bren: i reckon u'd be bored shitless by the second day of the stepford wife adventure and do a columbine high school on everyone in the neighbourhood (hmm, this sounds more and more like an episode of desperate housewives, no?)

nemesis-on-fire said...

:D i agree with u, davi. bren, though she might occasionally pretend/ wish she could be a stepford housewife, has too bright a mind to stay 'stepford' for long. she'd either: a) do a columbine b) plot some evil world-domination scheme a la pinky and the brain :p c) stir up some trouble in her own 'wisteria lane'!! hahaha.... :) don't u think, sometimes that brilliance is both a boon and a bane? :D

bren: :p u could never be ordinary. and a stepford wife is so ordinary she is almost colourless :p U? Stepford wife? don't think so lah. u wish :D