Friday, August 18, 2006

Pussy-footing

Pussy-footing

Ok, here goes. My good buddies from school days claim that I have been pussy-footing about blogging :p Well, I suppose. But hear me out! I've been genuinely busy, and I'd hate for my cute-sy, male-attracting, big arse to end up in jail lest the government calls it 'untruths, slanders, causing disturbance, or compelling the public to lose faith in the nation', 'cos let's face it, I am not too hot about how this nation is being run in certain ways, and those who know me knows that I'm not shy about saying that. :p Let's hope THAT line doesn't get me in jail.

Since stating my opinions in my own space can get me in a whole lot of cow's manure, so I suppose I shall talk about mundane stuff.

Davi wants to know about MY LIFE :p even the contents of my bowel, so here goes:

MY CURRENT SITUATION SUX. I mean the continuation of my tertiary education. I love what I am studying, but the place tanks. Big time. You want details, e-mail me. I never know who bloody reads my blog, so I shan't publicly criticise the hellhole and the anechoic brain. (ultrasonographic jargon. e-mail me for definition, too) At least, it isn't yet time to rail against authority. If I'm gonna pick a fight, I should pick the right fights.

Socially, I am good. Have made several really good friends in the past one year. There are intelligent, pleasant and genuine people out there. You just gotta meet them, and find them.

My love life is still in the same old quandary, the same old rut. 'Nuff said :p Don't start becoming like my aunties during CNY and start questioning me about matrimonial issues. Whoa.... *run, dida, run... run as fast as ur legs can carry u!!* But, like a dear friend said: Oi, woman, you should get laid! :p Hehehe... maybe, but I ain't ready for THAT. Not that I'm not horny, for fuckssakes', (oops, sorry Bren, blame it on the stress :p btw, ppl, Bren wants me to cut down on cussing :p) I AM five-and-twenty years of age, as Austen would write it, and a veritable old, wrinkled prune of a maid. Never had a boyfriend, so yes, I am horny. KNNCCB :p I hope I don't regret posting this tomorrow. (oh! my already shredded reputation :p)

I had also gotten me a new nickname, derived from the old one. And it sounds obscene :p Oh I hates that boy :p

What I've been recently doing, apart from school work? I've rearranged my room. YAY!! And I've decorated it, somewhat. Put up pics of wildlife :) and pasted up my collection of postcards. Yep! I collect postcards. I think Bren knows that. Hmmm..... Davi, I shoulda finagled some from you while you were travelling from place to place :p Maybe you could send me a postcard from London, now that you're there. Hehehe.... Btw, that's a nice way of saying: SEND ME A POSTCARD, YOU *****!! :p (no, no subtlety there!)

Since Davi asked to know the contents of my bowel (*evil grin*) I shall tell her (and you all have to sit in and read :p) I have been having diarrhoea of late (I wonder why) and so my bowel content has been watery, yellowish (bilirubin/biliverdin), and considering the spicy food I have been having, I could see chilli flecks in it, too..... Ok, I can't do this to my poor readers :p and I'm laughing too hard to continue anyway.

Spiritually, I am still exploring. No, that doesn't mean I've lost faith in God, and all that jazz, it just means I think it's good to question one's own faith. We learn more that way. I still think organised religion is a lot of trouble, btw.

It's the megasales, so yeap, I've been doing some shopping. My proudest purchase so far is a relatively heavy silver and golden rutilated bangle that's in the shape of a dragon. Friggin' cool :) I love it! Sorry, no cam, so no pics. Hehehe... I love accessories. :) Oh! And a dangly pair of red coral earrings. Gorgeous, fire-engine red. I want a pair of fuck-me 4'-high red stilletoes next :p Hunting for the right pair with the right height, but apparently Malaysians don't seem to wear stilletoes very much. Sighs... At least, not in red. I don't get it. :p I've also been going crazy over skirts, don't ask me why!

Conclusion: Overall, life's been bearable :D I've got family, and good friends both here and abroad. Yeah, I had a bout of 'I miss Kuching and all my buddies from there' and the occasional nostalgia, but life goes on and people move on, so I'm coping just fine. I just hope I pass my exams in November and get the fuck out of here :p Wish me luck, ppl. And pray to whichever God you believe in for me :D

4 comments:

sharon said...

i miss you after reading this post!

Anonymous said...

dude: FINALLY! good post :) so now u really need a camera so u post pics!! :) haha, i is never satisfied! what is ur postal add? I've been sending postcards anyway so I can send!

nemesis-on-fire said...

sharon: awww.... yeah, i miss everyone back home :)

davi: HAHAHA... yeah, well, u guys can pool resources and get me a digicam so i can camwhore and post up pics :p then u'd be whining: DUDE! No more pussy-footing with those pics and WRITE, something, DAMMIT!!! hehehe... gave u my postal add through friendster :) i ain't lettin' dodgy ppl know where i stay!! :)

Anonymous said...

yerdeh: me address is #8-601, blk 341, woodlands ave 1, 730341 s'pore. prefer postcards in weird shapes e.g. tower of london, london bridge,double decker bus etc etc.thanks yee gud woman! hehe.