Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My favourite things... for my frivolous, hiao bimbo friends :D

My Favourite Things... for my frivolous, hiao bimbo friends :D

For all my hiao bimbo friends :D who loves camwhoring.... here's part of my wardrobe, and most of my trinkets. Earrings are up next. Tired liao. Spent half the time trying to figure out how to work a digicam. Frivolous, I tell you!! And yes, I am technologically behind when it comes to hiao-bimbo-ness Let it no longer be said that I am not techie-savvy, and not hiao-bimbo-friendly, and cam-whoring-potential-less!! WOOHOO!! ;)


This were the ones I spent RM220 on. But I forgot to take the picture of one more :D Heh...












I love whites :p Got this for about RM50.



I know this is disgustingly schweet, but hey, I like it :p



This was bought at the Tang's Studio sale, and they cost about RM20 each. Sweet deal. All at approximately 80% off!

Thought this would be great for work in the near future (hopefully!!) and the patterns all the way to the back, so it doesn't make my ass look fat :p



It matches this perfectly! Can go for a Friday night out. Or team it with a nice blazer, and it goes everywhere!



This piece is LOVELY :) Originally above a hundred, i got it for RM20.



Bought this Tommy Hilfiger jacket at a warehouse sale for RM40+?



More items tomorrow! Tired liao :D And hungry :) Blogger fucked up on me!

7 comments:

Bren said...

how is showing our clothes to get some opinions on them make us hiao n bimbos?
anyways,nice stuff u hv,especially d girly ones. :)

nemesis-on-fire said...

hiao because we are camwhoring :D bimbo for the same reason :D joke lah, bren. u very sombre today :)

which girly one?? but thanx anyway! :D

Anonymous said...

dida: i really like the the white dress that u said was too sweet :) and the black halter neck with white sequinned flowers! I'm a sucker for shiny stuff! Also liking the white lace boob tube :) that u originally got for 100 but then got it for 20! bargain!

Anonymous said...

earrings! earrings! earrings!

next round showcase the hiao bimbo as well, k? Hangers very flat. :)

Bren said...

bugger!!! i typed long comment only to have it erased n redirected. wat the **&^%()))__&^^%!!!

in my defense, i do not camwhore becoz my boobies and lips r not big enuf.
2nd, was not being sombre, jus lk to b accused of smth i actually cud b guilty of e.g. superficial, vain, occasionally bitchy, gossip monger, occasional committer of the horrible crime of vpl (gasp!!).
anyways,u got off easy coz blogger is buggered. :P

nemesis-on-fire said...

davi: errr.... my captions are all at the top instead of at the bottom. the disgustingly sweet one is the lace top with pink ribbons. hohoho... :D yeah, i like the black top too. that was about RM20. damn bargain! 80% off. i was delighted! the pencil skirt and two tops from tangs were all about RM20 each :)

june: ok ok! earrings up on weekend. friday and saturday busy :) wait ya! but not all earrings. hehe... need to take more pics and upload. har? take pic of me? dowan :p ehhh hangers flat? i don't understand?

bren: big LIPS? HAR? HOW BIG U WAN? what's wrong with UR lips? U WANNA HAVE FISH LIPS MEH???? hehe.. told u blogger is buggered :D ok, bren. u are a superficial, vain, ditzy, bitchy, gossip monger, vpl advocate hiao bimbo on occasion ;) OK? how's that for an ego boost? ;)

Izuan Kunang-Kunang said...

Whatever you wear...u still look frekin bitchy in my eyes...*runn!!! before diana kill me...she just sit next to me!! he he he =p