Saturday, September 02, 2006

My pitiful ellipsical eggs.....

My Pitiful Ellipsical Eggs....

Have you ever seen pancake eggs?

Well, I have, because I created it. There I was, happily talking to the Wongs and the Woon.... and then it struck me... OH FUCK.... MY EGGS!!!!! The precious eggs the woman at Times Square prepared so nicely to my specifics.... LAY SQUASHED ON Wong Sr.'s carseat.... *wailsssssssssssssssssssssss...............................* Yes, I was bawling all the way back home.... MY EGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quickly picked up the bag to examine the damage.... and found, instead of nice rounded eggs, pancake eggs.... (from a diameter of about 2 1/2' to approximately >1 1/2') these are hardboiled eggs, ok???? I lamely attempted to get them back to normal, but the best I got was ellipsical eggs!!!! WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My poor babies!!!! I wanted to save them for brekkie tomorrow morning..... but considering the fact that the yolk in the egg was probably squashed, I think I have to finish it tonight... WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here I am, cos I can't sleep on a protein-filled stomach :( Poor me..... BUT OH MY POOR EGGS...... :'( *sniffs.....* Btw, the rest of the car's inhabitants, especially Wong Sr. and the *evil* Woon, couldn't stop laughing at me... and my poor poor mangled, damaged eggs.... The Woon, especially, found it to be amusement of the highest order. The first thing he said when he found out about my misfortune was to ask: So, did the eggs HATCH? THIUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the incident totally made his week :( I HATES HIM! He even took a picture of the most distorted egg which he'd be laughing about for weeks, I'd bet! *sobs....* That's MY FOOD he's laughing about! But, if you ask how it felt like to sit on eggs, here's my answer: It's an odd combination; the hard-boiled eggs, when squashed, feels like a wonderfully firm cushion, and yet the shells give it a certain procelain-like fragility. It's like fragile, porcelain cushion.... Still: WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY EGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been pigging out.... crabs crabs crabs.... yesterday had crabs again for sharon kittykat's birthday. And boy was it good.... there were a lot of people, though, so the service was slow... especially when we asked for extra butter cheese sauce. Went off to Laundry after that for cake. Reza was playing percussions! :) And I liked the reggae/ instrumental/ I dunno how the fuck to categorise the genre -inspired music that was being played live there. No: I LOVE IT!! And the lead has a very nice voice :) *stop it, girl!! go get laid!!!!* I have a thing for guys with nice voices :p Can you imagine making out to Barry White, Van Morrison, Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, Diana Krall, Toni Braxton and Norah Jones playing softly in the background? Sighs.... I think I should shower and send myself off to my bed!!! Siao...............

2 comments:

sharon said...

dida just had to get me started.

i have a thing with guys with nice voices too! and if they can play the guitar, i'll just die and melt and dissolve into the ground with just one strum of the guitar!

aaahhhhhhhhhHh!!!!!!!!!

nemesis-on-fire said...

*gulp* don't get me started on hot musicians..... U!!! didn't u know, ppl are already telling me to get laid :p so don't make it worse, k? :D oooo.... my visiting lecturer looks uncannily like rob thomas...... sighs....