Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Blindness

"A man is only as sick as his secrets."

We used to like each other. Laugh a lot. Smile a lot. Have fun together. With each other.

Then things got in the way... little things... big things... they just piled up, one on top of the other. No time for each other... no patience either... even less time to start making up for the things that got in the way... maybe we got tired of each other... maybe we're just not right for each other... maybe we need to be apart from each other, more so than we are now.

We don't laugh anymore... smile, either... we have no time for each other... no space, it seems. We'll just end up missing each other, and not being able to do anything about it, not with each other anyway. And that's probably the worst part of this. Not being able to do anything about it.

My blog is hurting him, it seems... so I guess I'll take my thoughts elsewhere.

I hope someday I'll have a chance to return to this spot. It's been my shelter through many storms.

No comments: