Monday, December 15, 2008

Huh...?

Those who knows me know I seldom check my horoscope, tarot, etc. Once in a blue moon, yeah.

Imagine my surprise today:

Your Daily Tarot Reading

There's a large element of the unexpected in your emotional life today, as the association of Judgement and the Tower indicates. Any surprises should by nice ones, and you can confidently go ahead with meeting new people. In fact, it may help you to definitively draw a line under a period of your life that has become too much of a burden to you, or to break the tedium that is threatening to engulf your love life. Your career is on the up and you may demand a change of status or even - why not - a move abroad. The World offers new opportunities and Judgment grants you greater responsibility and discipline. Keep an ear to the ground for new proposals you could take on, because they could contribute to your personal fulfillment in the professional arena.

Well... let's hope so. I could certainly do with some bright sparks at the close of this year. It'd also be nice to finally move abroad, if I can.

Btw, what's with me and the cards Judgment, Justice and the High Priestess anyway? Hmm.... Oh well...

At the moment, I'm living from day to day... rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat... there's a touch of sadness to everyday living which I hope would dull to just a vague uneasiness as the year draws to a close...

2 comments:

Bren said...

why can't you move abroad actually? ask for a transfer to nielsen singapore. seriously...instead of just talking and contemplating about it, just do it. :)

nemesis-on-fire said...

LOL... At the rate I'm going... methinks SG hates me... hahahaha!