Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Christmas Wish List...

A week to Christmas.... so here's my wishlist...

The hard ones....

1. Passing my exams
2. Doing my Master's/ further studies
3. A promotion and increment in 6 months
4. Moving abroad permanently
5. The way we were
6. Someone who openly allows me to cherish him, and openly cherishes me very much in return.
7. My own little side business :P
8. A nice nest egg of a retirement plan
9. Lecturing
10. Being able to have and afford a baby (and someone to progenitate with :( )

Now the easy ones...

1. A getaway... need one really badly
2. A new phone... camera phone, preferably...
3. A replacement laptop :( mine got stolen... cisss.....
4. A spa... or a bubblebath... :(
5. A massage.... :( cos my back hurts again...
6. Sighs.... the SaSi... or the Jollie... or the Curve.... :P go google it....
7. A nice dinner... somewhere... anywhere... even if it's homecooked... but ahhh.... that ship has sailed, i guess.... still... this is a wishlist, no?
8. Dimsum....
9. My salted ikan terubuk curry.... :( but that ship has sailed too...
10. The money to go home... and see grandma... or to France, to be a bridesmaid....

Well... it's a wishlist... whoever wants to cook for me, my email is at the corner :P
Just be single... :D I have no intention of getting tangled in a long-term three-way complicated can't-see-the-end-of-this-tunnel relationship. 

Cramps my style :)

On another note... I should perk myself up for Christmas... *kicks self*

2 comments:

Psychosis Personified said...

Easy 2 & 3, i can help u out, my area of expertise...another excuse to go tech shopping.

nemesis-on-fire said...

no munny!!! hence why it's on my wishlist!