Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Deja vu and the Four-Letter Word

Deja vu and the Four-Letter Word

Friday, 05.01.2007. 0209 hours.

Life comes full circle-the past comes back to haunt you. I've been having dreams. Disturbing dreams that I wake up sweating from. Dreams of people I knew. People I'm avoiding.

Deja vu. Is it possible that dreams can warn you of impending events? It's happened to me more than once. It's something I cannot explain. Something I myself only partially believe. And it's something I've not experienced for a good while. And yet it's happened again. And I'm once more left bereft of words.

So I was right about bulldozing/ mowing down my issues in contrast to running away from it. Because the past always catches up on you. I take neither pride nor pleasure in knowing that I am right. Running away may be the coward's way, but it's also the easier way.

I guess nothing in life worth having comes easy.

I wish it weren't so.

Life's a four-letter word, and she's never easy, is she?

No comments: