Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Jogging and Karmic Balance

Jogging and Karmic Balance

Saturday, 20.01.2007. 2032 hours.

Every time something is given to you, something would be taken away. Karmic balance. Whatever. Something like that.

I went jogging today. WWWOOOOTT!!! :) It felt good. A little crowded for my liking, though. I like quiet places. Can think :P But it was ok. And Jason's fun company. Well, I can't really jog anymore, really. I've lost the stamina. Gotta get it back :P Poor Jason. I think I hindered him somewhat :P Felt good to run again, albeit for awhile. I forget how good running and swimming felt for me as a mode for de-stressing. And I've not done either in more than 6 months. I've got to pick it up again. I've lost my pace and my stamina. That's so crappy. :P

I've got something important in the pipeline. Something I'm counting on. I've got my eggs in that basket, so I hope and pray it wouldn't fall. Pray things go well for me. I'll know soon enough.

This year started off on a very uncertain footing, but things appear to be looking up now that some dust leftover from last year have started to settle. Hopefully things will continue to look up for me.

No comments: