Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Saturday, 13.01.2007. 1435 hours.

They took down my note. So they read it. Good. I know for a fact it's them cos Jon isn't around. He wouldn't be till Tuesday.

On another note, my other phone, for some reason, decided to work at about 2am this morning. Hmmm.... perhaps this charity thing Does work?

1836 hours.

Nope. They fucking locked me out of my bathroom. Fuckers.

1950 hours.

Do you think I put waaayyy too much personal details on my blog? Strange how I allow people to read them when it's up, but I feel naked to write it when someone is present. How strange.

My friend says her dad is on her Friendster. The kind of things people write about me, my dad better not be on mine. And I sure as hell hopes he doesn't read my blog. The thought gives me nightmares....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, he'd whisk you off on the 1st flight back home.