Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Parasitic Housemates from Hell

My Parasitic Housemates from Hell

Friday, 12.01.2007. 2141 hours.

They use my utensils, leave it unwashed in the sink for a week and only wash it AFTER I posted a note to tell them to clean up.

And they wash it using:
a) MY handwash (and finish it)
b) MY body wash (because they've finished the handwash)

Then they eat my food. And drink my Coke and my milk. And leave 25 ml (approx.) of milk left in the box (from 800 ml, mind you).

I don't know if it's because they're trying to fool a girl who used to estimate 10ml, 25ml, 50ml, 100ml worth of pipetting solution (and gets it right) or if they're too lazy to throw it away. I suspect it's both.

They use my toiletries. My handwash, my bodywash, my shampoo.

BUT they have money to subscribe to ASTRO.

AND they have a 21' SONY WEGA TV in their ROOM.

A few days ago, I noticed a pair of her shoes missing. Ok, whatever.

Today, I find my shoes out of place. And I'm obsessive compulsive about arrangement. Things have to be a certain way.

When I took it out, it was dirty. My fave pair of black clubbing stilettoes. I wipe all my stilettoes up before I keep them back in their boxes. (Yes, I know I'm weird, but I don't club as often as I did now, and it's just called 'preservation'. They're pretty shoes, ok?)

The bitch has been using my shoes. To work, I bet. Unbelieveable. One TV is worth several pairs of shoes. I was speechless.

So now this note is my LAST attempt at being nice. So many notes, and this is it. Any more and I'll poke holes in their condoms and give them H1O57.

'I AM TRYING to be VERY NICE here. There are MANY CHEAP SHOES of GOOD QUALITY in The CURVE and SG. WANG. THAT's where I get my SHOES. SAVE MONEY on ASTRO and BUY YOUR OWN SHOES. And YOUR OWN FOOD. I AM NOT RICH. I USED TO WORK. THAT IS WHERE I HAVE MONEY TO BUY SHOES and FOOD and SHAMPOO. I DON'T BUY A TV and I DEFINITELY DON'T BUY ASTRO. SO LEAVE MY THINGS ALONE.'

I didn't have space to say that being nice to people helps. 3 pairs of shoes were given to me by friends.

Let's see what happens next.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

.
They don't deserve to live!
How about tacks in the stilettoes...
or hot sauce in the body wash?

Bravo & Chuckle

nemesis-on-fire said...

I KNOW!!!

Aren't they nasty? They've got money for satellite tv but not to buy their own food. I was so annoyed. I wanted to give them diarrhoea. And put bleach in my shampoo. But I thought it might be a little too evil. Hot sauce in their bodywash sounds good, though :P

Thanks for dropping by! Btw, I really like Warm Love and Moondance by Van Morrison :)

Anonymous said...

Holes in condom + bleach in shampoo + itching powder in their shoes + laxatives in milk!!!!

Anonymous said...

how on earth did u find these fuckers????

nemesis-on-fire said...

ex-housemate moved out, and they moved in. i didn't find them. whatever la. i'm moving out anyway.