Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Jazz and Blues

Jazz and Blues

Sunday, 14.01.2007. 1942 hours.

Jazz and Blues turn me on.

In particular Diana Krall and Barry White.

Rainy weekends, low-lighting and listening to these two makes me feel sexy. Hell no, even downright horny.

When I once confessed my this weakness to a friend, she gave me a Look and started laughing.

I was dead serious, though.

The bass makes something pool in an inner coil somewhere deep deep inside of me and a pressure starts to build.

The drums beat a rhythm I identify with, a primal rhythm I understand instinctively and makes me want to move.

The guitars and the sax tease me.

The vocals make me combust in pleasure.

Sigh. How do I explain it? You either get it, or you don't.

I can't explain myself. It's elemental. It's just me.

Give me wine, and I'd probably give you a dirty little number of a dance. Or orgasm on the spot. Or both. And then I'd give you anything, Anything you ask for. Anything, Baby, ANYTHING.

:) And why not? Barry White is the Love God. Millions make love to his music. Who am I to say no when the Love God says Yes? Yes yes yes.

For once, I'm happy to be a lemming. The Love God can make me do anything he suggests. Just as long as he keeps crooning like that.

He's got me where he wants me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) y lemming? i thought they like jumping off cliffs for mass suicide

ah... i get ur drift.

diana krall, billie holiday, stacie kent, jane monheit...

ok, i shall try listening to barry white soon :p

Anonymous said...

Email boy should have just attached Barry instead of lame new year greeting.