Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My body the Tiny Tim

My body the Tiny Tim

Saturday, 06.01.2007. 0056 hours.

Went for dinner, came back about 8, called Mum, messaged some people, and then dropped off to sleep like a log.

It was unintentional. Then again, considering I had only approximately 3 hours of fitful sleep last night, and I was already getting sleepy after dinner, yeah, it comes as no surprise.

The shit part is, waking up to protein cravings. My body screams: I WANT MEAT! I WANT MEAT! I WANT MEAT!

And then it mewls pitifully. It's as though my body were a Tiny Tim, going: Feeeeeedddd mmmmeeeeeee............

How disturbing....

If I had a car, I'd go out for dimsum. On my friggin' own. If I had Maggi mee, eggs and sausages, and gas, I'd cook for one. But I don't.

Still doesn't stop my Tiny Tim body from going:
PORK! BEEF! DIM SUM! STEAK MEDIUM RARE!

Now to add to the list: SA-SHI-MI! Fish roe! Fish roe! Raw salmon! Raw salmon!

Hotdamn. I'm so very weird.

No comments: