Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Very angry rant rant rant

LOOOONNNNGGGGG time coming. Well, sorry. Earthquakes and all that put my blogging on hold :)

Very angry rant rant rant

Thursday, 14 December 2006. 1946 hours.

This is gonna be a rant about my new housemates.

I CAN'T PUT UP WITH THEM. My patience is running low.

It's bad enough that they use my things WITHOUT asking (I don't really mind, but still, it'd be nice if they DID ask), they use my things, and eat my foodstuff.

Okaaayyyyyy.... but they don't bother washing up after. I've told them once to wash up and clean the kitchen after use, we had had roach problems before (not to mention it's disgusting...). I'm not talking about overnight here. I'm talking SEVERAL nights.

But today really pissed me off. They use my things, and DON'T bother cleaning up. And it's been in there for MORE THAN A WEEK. It's like expecting me to clean up after them. That's really poor form, you know? What, first you use my things WITHOUT asking, you EAT my food and use my toiletries, and you expect me to clean up after you as well? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

I'm this close to bleaching my utensils in front of them, and then packing it up and putting it in my room. Not like I use it anyway.

We'll see. I put up a notice on the door to tell them to PLEASE WASH UP AFTER USE. I wanna see if they get the hint.

SOME PEOPLE. KNNCCB.

No comments: